XpanD 3D player

Skokan
Hey guys,
Ive bought new Vivitek D510 projector, wich is 3D ready.
I want to make it 3D ready with X102s. I want to use it for Blu Ray 3D playback.

*Is there any way to upgrade the XpanD player to play 3D Blu-Ray's?
*Is there an blu-ray player that iI can use for 3D BR playback on my projector?
*Does any of you have some expirience with Player and glasses?

Re: XpanD 3D player

3D Master
Administrator
DLP projectors cannot (yet) play 3D content from BR player.
you can do it with a media center (PC) with BR player.
nothing to do with the player.