XpanD 3D Glasses Compatibility

Aaron
Hey guys I would like to know if the XpanD 3D Glasses are compatible with these combinations of productcs.

(3) Acer GD235HZbid MONITOR (Which is said to be Nvidia 3D Ready) with

XFX HD-597X-ENFN Radeon HD 5970 BLACK 4GB 512 Eyefinity Edition Graphics Card?

and World of Warcraft's 3D Capabilities.

I hope some one may be able to accurately answer this as I would like to buy the glasses if they can work. I think they can only because of the new HP Envy 17 3D Laptop.

Re: XpanD 3D Glasses Compatibility

3D Master
Administrator
For now it cant. you need a 3D ready screen and not Nvidia screen.

The HP laptop is far better than any nvidia 3D you've seen. It more in a category of 3DTV...amazing 3D device!

Re: XpanD 3D Glasses Compatibility

Aaron
Please you guys definitely need to make a solution for amd/ati graphics cards and any 3d ready monitors. Despite Nvidia's hold with other manufacturers. It would be great to have your own drivers that can be connected with an IR Device of your creation and sold with the glasses XPan AMD HD 3D Bundle of some sort. It would be a great market especially with eyefinity and gamers who have ATI/AMD Graphics cards and do not want to buy a tv or nvidia graphics cards to play in 3D. It seems you have a deal going on with HP. Tell HP to come out with a 3D Monitor that supports eyefinity+ati/amd graphics card solutions.

Re: XpanD 3D Glasses Compatibility

3D Master
Administrator
It will happen faster than you think...