XPand 102 glasses will work with my Samsung DLP HDTV HL61A750 and a Panasonic 3D blu-ray players DMP-BDT350

XPand 102 glasses will work with my Samsung DLP HDTV HL61A750 and a Panasonic 3D blu-ray players DMP-BDT350

3D Master
Administrator
I really like your 3D forum and news.

I have read that the XPand 102 glasses will work with my Samsung DLP HDTV HL61A750 and a Panasonic 3D blu-ray players DMP-BDT350.
But what about the HDMI 1.4 problem ? Samsung is HDMI 1.3

Will someone think of a converter box like Mitsubihi ?
And what about PS3 gaming in 3D ?

Re: XPand 102 glasses will work with my Samsung DLP HDTV HL61A750 and a Panasonic 3D blu-ray players DMP-BDT350

3D Master
Administrator
As the DLP TV is using only half resolution, HDMI 1.4 is not needed, and HDMI 1.3 will work fine.
unfortunately no one plan a converter box for Samsung. Samsung have a clear interest for you to buy a new TV ;)

As for games:
most games will have the checkerboard format built in withing the game and will work fine.
Sony's game will probably now work as once again the retail business is for you to buy a new TV...\