X103 - non-reflecting glasses

Marcel
Hey 3D Master, does Xpand plan to improve the X103. Especially non-reflecting glasses would be a huge plus.

Re: X103 - non-reflecting glasses

3D Master
Administrator
Less reflection = less brightness...
by the way, first time I hear complain about reflection problem - can you provide more information?
This product will keep getting better. Thats the only way to be the best.

Re: X103 - non-reflecting glasses

Marcel
OK, thanks for the info. As a prescription glasses user I have more problems with reflection probably.

Do you have any news about availability in Europe. I bought one from Amazon.com, but would like to buy the other here in Europe to save shipping and tax.

Why is non-reflecting darker? When I buy prescription glasses I can choose for non-reflecting or reflecting, but both are clear, the same.... just more expensive.

Re: X103 - non-reflecting glasses

3D Master
Administrator
This level of anti-reflective marital is already in the glasses (almost all the TV manufactures use it)
I believe that amazon.fr and amazon.de will start shipping this week.