X103 compatibility

boknows01
I am reading that these glasses will be compatible with many different manufacturers tvs. I did read somewhere that they would not work with the new line of samsung 3d tvs though. Can anyone confirm or does anyone know yet? I have a samsung pn63c8000 tv. The samsung glasses are a dissapointment to say the least. Ive had the tv 2 1/2 mos and 2 pairs of glasses have already been sent back to samsung for warranty replacement. They just will stop working. Its the weirdest thing. Its like it only happens when i manually switch my tv from 2d to 3d. You have to do this to play avatar the game in 3d. The stereoscopic 3d in that game is awesome. The ps3 has some pretty cool downloadable games in 3d too. the dont work the same as avatar does and therefore I think the newer games that are released will be better for the life of the 3d glasses. If anyone is interested in console gaming in 3d hit me up. boknows01 on ps3 bbatx on 360. Let me know if x103 glasses will work w new samsung tvs if anyone knows. thanks

Re: X103 compatibility

3D Master
Administrator
XpanD universal Glasses (X103) will work with your TV.
The glasses are working with the 3D ready TVs by Sony, Samsung, LG, Philips, Mitsubishi, Panasonic and naturally also in XpanD cinemas.

Re: X103 compatibility

boknows01
thanks for the info. thats great. from what ive heard these are going to be way better than the samsungs!