X103 and Samsung PN50A450 (3D Ready Plasma)

X103 and Samsung PN50A450 (3D Ready Plasma)

Globespy
Hello

I am hoping someone can help share their knowledge regarding compatibility.
I see that the X103's support a samsung plasma (PN50C490/720p), and whilst it's not the model I have, I have the one from a year earlier (PN50A450/720p) and wondered if they are likely to work on my TV as it's sold clearly as "3D Ready".  I can't imagine there's much of a difference in the plasma technology, and would love to use the Xpand X103 without having to buy a new TV.
Do I need to purchased an emitter/other add-on to enable compatibility, and wondered how much that was?

Thanks for all and any replies!

Re: X103 and Samsung PN50A450 (3D Ready Plasma)

3D Master
Administrator
Your TV from last year will not work in 3D.

Thanks for the reply.
Why does it say 3D ready, and have a kit available to show 3D?

Re: X103 and Samsung PN50A450 (3D Ready Plasma)

3D Master
Administrator
Try it...it looks very bad :)