X103 Availability - any news?

Marcel
This post was updated on .
Hi there

Are there any news when the X103 will be available? In an e-mail from Xpand they told me mid September. Now we have already October and I can't find any information on the net.

Re: X103 Availability - any news?

Nobsi
I would like to know that too.
Only place I found (currently only pre-order) is amazon.com. Will there be an European distributor?

Re: X103 Availability - any news?

Marcel
No news 3D Master?

Re: X103 Availability - any news?

3D Master
Administrator
There are many...glasses are on the way.

Re: X103 Availability - any news?

Marcel
There are many news...but we don't get them. :-(

On the way to where? to production.... to quality test... to wholesale... to shops?

Only on preorder from Amazon US? What about Europe? Aren't they made in Slovenia?

Re: X103 Availability - any news?

Nobsi
Maybe they arrive bundled with Duke Nukem Forever ;-)

Re: X103 Availability - any news?

Marcel
Good one Nobsi.... :-) or who knows.....bundled with PS4 and Gran Turismo 5.

Re: X103 Availability - any news?

Marcel
I have seen that they ship now in some online stores in the US. Hope to see them soon in Europe.

Re: X103 Availability - any news?

GrahamB93
I have had an email from Xpand which reads as follows
"
Our universal glasses are available for pre-order on Amazon.com and will be available at more outlets very soon".  From rorey.chmielewski@xpandcinema.com

Re: X103 Availability - any news?

Nobsi
The X103 is currently available at amazon.com also for international orders!

Re: X103 Availability - any news?

BillFree
I received (2 X103 yesterday from Amazon.  I already have the X102 and what a difference the X103 are. Brighter picture, light weight, easy to use anywhere. Based on how they worked I will be ordering 2 more.
Note: Sears has X103's limited supply to each store.

Re: X103 Availability - any news?

Marcel
Cool... i wait until they are available in Europe. If I order from US will have to pay to much shipping, import Tax and VAT. Hope to see them soon around.

Re: X103 Availability - any news?

Michael
Hello BillFree,

If you have not done so already, please be sure to leave a review on Amazon pertaining to your great experience with the X103 Glasses.

Thank you
Michael

Re: X103 Availability - any news?

Marcel