X102 with Acer H5360 and Nvidia GT240

svdmoot
I recently bought the X102 glasses, since I already owned a PS3 and Acer H5360 DLP projector. I was told that this will not work and I can confirm that it doesn't.

After reading some forums I bought a Nvidia GT240 video card. This should work. Tried it with stereoscopic player. The projector shows an image that looks like something that could become a 3D image with the glasses. Unfortunately the X102 does not pick up any signal. Northing happens.

Is there anyone that knows the right config or settings for this to work? It's getting kind of hopeless.

Thanks.
Sidney

Re: X102 with Acer H5360 and Nvidia GT240

3D Master
Administrator
GT240 will not do the work as the projector need input of 120fps in order to be in 3D mode.
The only way to do it is with quadro card (basic card is enough) that can output 120fps

Re: X102 with Acer H5360 and Nvidia GT240

svdmoot
Which card do you recommend?

Thanks.
Sidney

The cheapest one you can find :)
You will need only minimal performance from the Vcard.

Re: X102 with Acer H5360 and Nvidia GT240

svdmoot
That's why I bought the GT240 in the first place. I read the specs from Cyberlink. They recommended the GT240.

Do I need HDMI, DVI or VGA?

Thanks again!