Sharp LC-65SE94U TV (65" LCD)

3D Master
Administrator
We prersently own a Sharp LC-65SE94U TV (65" LCD) and when I made the purchase (about 18 months ago), I believe I heard the sales representative mention the TV was "3-D Ready".  At that time I had no idea that 3-D was that close to a reality, so I made mental note, but was not terribly excited.

I am unable to find any documentation that supports my belief that our TV is "3-D Ready", but some sales representatives I have chatted with have suggested that 3-D TV's are nothing more than a high quality 1080-P TV.

Soooo, my question is:  If I purchased your XpanD X103 glasses, and subscribed to our DIRECTV 3-D programming package, would I be able to enjoy 3-D viewing.

If so, would you kindly send me a list of distributors that are authorized to sell your glasses to me.

Re: Sharp LC-65SE94U TV (65" LCD)

3D Master
Administrator
Your TV is NOT 3D ready

Re: Sharp LC-65SE94U TV (65" LCD)

Ron104
Hi 3D Master --

Thanks for the answer even though it is not what I was "hoping" to hear......

Ron104