A week ago I purchased a xpand 3d glasses model x102.
I have a suitable projector with dlp link.
I turned on the projector, I chose option three dimensional works and turned on the glasses, it is important to note that I have a computer and changed the 120hz refresh rate.
I used tridef player and I chose "3d ready", turned movie, turned on the glasses, but when I tried to see I did not see three dimensional and I saw the picture as it is without glasses - a blurry picture 2 layers.
I thought that the 3d glasses is not work but when i look to the lamp in the room i see the glasses work!
make sure that:
1. you are using a quadro card and not gforce.
2. you output 120hz in native projector resolution
3. image is in native aspect
4. use stereoscopic player from www.3dtv.at in quad-buffer mode.
5. use single screen (disable the monitor of your PC and use only the projector.