Passive 3D Glasses UK

R2-3D
Apart from the over the top bling Polaroid glasses and the soon to be released extraordinarily expensive Calvin Klein glasses, does any one know of a nice cool cheaper type of 3D passive glasses that I can use for Sky 3D in the pubs?

Re: Passive 3D Glasses UK

Warwick
please see full range of good quality, reasonable price 3D glasses at www.look3d.com

Re: Passive 3D Glasses UK

R2-3D
Thanks but I got some great ones from www.teneighty3d.com. They also sell on ebay, the look3d ones don't look anywhere near as stylish. But thanks!

Re: Passive 3D Glasses UK

Enigma
There is a brand called Sfirex 3D. Its a premium circular polarized passive 3D eyewear in nice stylish frames. The product was displayed at the CES 2011 in Las Vegas. They do special coating treatment to 3D lens to increase the light transmission and reduce annoying reflection from the surface of the lens for enhanced 3D perception and vivid 3D quality.

Check the product details out at this link: http://www.icoatcompany.com/Sfirex.aspx

There is no catalog online but contact them at info@icoatcompany.com and they can help.

The best passive 3D glasses I have ever experienced.

Re: Passive 3D Glasses UK

3DRules
Thanks R2-3D, I bought from teneighty3d.com. I bought a few pairs of their premium glasses and they are awesome, and great prices. Cheers!

Re: Passive 3D Glasses UK

liuhuan
Nobody can avoid the actuality of Christian Louboutin shoes in the appearance world. The wellknown red outsole and top heel both shaped the characteristic appearance of Christian Louboutin. In Europe and America, a abundant amount of stars block the agitation of http://desirecl4u.com/ christian louboutin heels Christian Louboutin. If you see a red outsole you can actually amount it out and say that is the Christian Louboutin shoes. Red outsole has become the logo aback it appeared. However, you can never overlook the adorableness that the Christian Louboutin shoesChristian Louboutin brings to you. You don't even accept to airing out of the calm circumstance, and your slim,beautiful and adroitness leg could calmly bolt people's eyes. Now you get this adventitious to be a allotment of them, you alone accept to chooes the one you like.