NVIDEA/RIPOFF- Wont sell an Ir Emitter only -help me ???

NVIDEA/RIPOFF- Wont sell an Ir Emitter only -help me ???

frankdubbe
I bought recently 2 -3d glasses + ir emitter
Now I bought a second samsung sync monitor for my second computer
No I need only one iR Emmiter to have to 3d systems and did send an email to support
Here NVIDEAS answer
Discussion Thread
Response (Farzana) 11/06/2010 08:02 AM
Hello Frank,

Thank you for contacting NVIDIA Customer Care.

This is Farzana, assisting you with the query you have. First, I would like to apologize for your support request being unexpectedly delayed.

I understand from your email that you would like to know if it possible to purchase only the NVIDIA IR Emitter to set the 3D Vision configuration on your second computer with the Samsung 2233rz monitor.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. However, the NVIDIA IR Emitter is not sold as a separate stand alone product. You may need to purchase the complete 3D Vision kit (which includes the NVIDIA 3D Vision glasses and the IR Emitter).

Again, I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Please get in touch with us, if you need further assistance and I would be happy to help you.

Best regards,
Farzana,
NVIDIA Customer Care

Please sing This petition