Mitsubishi WD-65736 and X102 Glasses

Vic

Mitsubishi WD-65736 and X102 Glasses

Vic
Hello, Can you tell me whom I would contact to see what is needed to watch 3D on my Mitsubishi WD-65736 TV. It says it is 3D Ready but I can’t tell just what is needed. Your “ XpanD X102 Glasses” have been getting great reviews but I don’t know what else would be need. Some internet sites say an emitter is needed, others say it not needed. Some say that the 3DA1 adapter from Mitsubishi is needed, others say not needed. Is there someone who can tell me before I purchase what will work and what is needed.

Thanks in advance,
Vic

Re: Mitsubishi WD-65736 and X102 Glasses

3D Master
Administrator
There are few possible configurations.
the easiest is a Panasonic BR player with checkerboard support + X102 DLP link glasses + 3D BR movies.
Vic

Thanks for the reply. I have the newest DirecTV HDDVR and they have 3D content. I am more interested in if I would need the emitter and the 3DA1 box to be able to see it.  Thanks again for the reply.
Vic

Re: Mitsubishi WD-65736 and X102 Glasses

3D Master
Administrator
You need the 3DA1 box in order to convert the DirecTV format to the format of the TV (not the same in your case). the DLP-link glasses can communicate directly with the TV.