Latest X102 Model?

cyberized
Can you please tell me what is the LATEST X102 model - ie. X102SUD?

TKS  michael

Re: Latest X102 Model?

3D Master
Administrator
The glasses that you turn on with a touch sensor (and not with a button)

Re: Latest X102 Model?

cyberized
YES - the 102s are turned on by touching the outer, front, right side............I am trying to find out what the latest SERIES is.......there are like 3 different ones that I know of - I had a pair of the X102SUD[series] and returned them...........might like to try another pair BUT might like to steer clear of the "SUD" series........comprendO?

TKS

Re: Latest X102 Model?

3D Master
Administrator