How to Procure XpanD Active Shutter System

How to Procure XpanD Active Shutter System

Vinayak NS
Hi,
  Would like to know how to procure XpanD's X103 Active Glass shutter systems (Glasses + Dongle) in Bangalore/India. We need this for our 3D TV developments. Could you please indicate the price of the same. Could you also provide some data sheets on the above Active Shutter Glass System.
thanks and regards,
- Vinayak

Re: How to Procure XpanD Active Shutter System

3D Master
Administrator
X103 will get into the market on September 1st.
You should contact David Chechelashvili at XpanD - David dot Chechelashvili at xpandcinema.com