Final Cut Pro to my 3DTV

Jordan Bertram
So we've been doing 2D editing on Final Cut for a few years, and recently purchased a new 3DTV, and are now looking to edit 3D footage on our Mac, but as of now it is not possible to view our footage from the Mac.

Does anyone know of a third party source that creates an affordable conversion unit?

Or, is there a way to post our footage online and have our 3DTV's wireless internet pick it up and view it? I know there is a 3D option on YouTube, so would that convert to a TV?

Thanks in advance for any helpful comments!

Re: Final Cut Pro to my 3DTV

3D_dude
As of right now, I believe you would have to actually use a 3D monitor on the Mac.

Currently, I only know of 3D monitors that support Nvidia's 3D Vision features (built-in to its graphics cards) which if I am correct is PC only.

I would assume that you will need to actually hook up the TV directly to the MAC via HDMI and use it as an external monitor.

What model 3DTV did you get and what are you shooting with?