Can I run these movies with my system?

BillFree
I'm a newbee to this great site, hope this helps others too.

I have a MITS WD-65735 3DTV, MITS startup adapter and emitter, Panasonic BDP-350, hdmi 1.4 cables, xpand102 glasses,(xpand103 universal glasses being shipped today), and Samsung 2100ab glasses. All released blueray-3D DVD's & demo's have super display enjoy to watch even with time warner cable 3D movies.
My question is : I have 14 3D DVD's some I have never opened I would like to view. What is it I need to view them? This is a few that I have:
Ultimate G's IMAX, Haunted Castle IMAX, Alien Adventure IMAX, Encounter in the Third Dimention IMAX.
Others have "in real 3D" on cover. Can I run them and view with my universal xpand103 glasses or is it a different system? There are no paper glasses with them.

Thanks,
Bill