Are the Xpand X103 glasses compatible with SamsungUE40C7000 LED 3D TV?

Are the Xpand X103 glasses compatible with SamsungUE40C7000 LED 3D TV?

MikeMick
I am thinking about buying the Xpand X103  3D Glasses but first I need to know if they are compatible with my Samsung UE40C7000 LED 3D HDTV. Does anyone know if these 3D glasses are compatible with my 3D TV?

Re: Are the Xpand X103 glasses compatible with SamsungUE40C7000 LED 3D TV?

3D Master
Administrator
yes...works perfect.

Re: Are the Xpand X103 glasses compatible with SamsungUE40C7000 LED 3D TV?

MikeMick
Thanks for the reply can I ask if they eliminate headaches or eyestrain have you tried them yourself?

Re: Are the Xpand X103 glasses compatible with SamsungUE40C7000 LED 3D TV?

3D Master
Administrator
I did, didn't have any problem.
Keep in mind that headaches are typically caused by a bad movie, later by your eye condition, later by quality of the TV, later by the quality of the glasses.

Re: Are the Xpand X103 glasses compatible with SamsungUE40C7000 LED 3D TV?

9montree

Re: Are the Xpand X103 glasses compatible with SamsungUE40C7000 LED 3D TV?

3D James
Available to buy from Here:

XpanD X103

Re: Are the Xpand X103 glasses compatible with SamsungUE40C7000 LED 3D TV?

Shaunda
What size wire for led strip light 12v wiring 12V less than 1 amp?
I'm doing this project and I need to buy some wire for a led strip 12v. 12v 1500mA
20 AWG (American Wire Gauge)
19 AWG would work nicely too waterproof led strip light
The lower the number the more amps it can handle.
I may need a thicker wire depending on how may LEDs you wish to useļ¼Ÿ