A Few different 3D based questions on LG 6500

A Few different 3D based questions on LG 6500

MainFragger
I have been able to convert images to 3D via a software program, but I ran into one little snag.. Which will also relate to my later question, but from a different angle.  I can convert landscape oriented images into 3D at this point with no problem in either side-by-side jpg format, or mpo.  I can even convert portrait oriented images in mpo.  But portrait oriented images in side-by-side get messed up because the TV apparently wants to stretch the images to completely fit the 16:9 screen.  Which means that even thought the image seems to line up right on my computer, the images are misaligned and overlapping incorrectly on the TV.  Does anyone have any experience with how to get the portrait oriented images to line up right for a 16:9 TV?

Also, I have been running into a sort of similar problem.  I have been running an WD_Live_Hub to the LG and trying to play on-line stereoscopic side-by-side content off of youtube.  BUT the problem I run into is that most of the youtube videos are either not full wide screen or are, but still have a little black framing on the sides.  So I run into a similar issue as above where the 3D is off centered on the screen.  Does anyone know of any 3D side-by-side videos on Youtube where the widescreen video completely runs to the edge on both the right and left sides?  I've been trying to find one or a few, and almost every video I find has a black border of some kind.

MainFragger/Brian