3D Weddings and Event Coverage

Jeff Cools
I think the more "Hype" 3D gets the better it is.  On May 19th, 2010. We shot our wedding in 3D using 6 cameras.  The final product is on a Blu-Ray 3D DVD (side by side).  We can watch the video on our Samsung 3D monitor. We did this because most friends and family couldn't travel to the wedding location and we were able to send them a DVD of the event.  I only wish we could have done it "Live" over the internet in 3D, but I'm sure that day is coming.  Does anyone know if 3D weddings and events are becoming more mainstream?  Since we are a video production company, we just wanted to show people that it can be done.

http://www.jeffcools.com
Phoenix, AZ